Friday 12 July 2013

Obsessions

Every so often I will encounter an obsession with people and things. I don't mean your average "Oh, I really like this" comment. No. I mean face-on-the-ground, keyboard-smashing, flaksjdhflskjdhflaskh-ing obsession. You could say that... I really get into some things.

Now, this isn't my typical "The moral of this story" kind of blog entry. Naw. It's much more personal. People find it odd that I get SO excited about certain things. And I have to admit: sometimes I even frighten myself when, after a good half hour of freaking out about something, I look into the mirror and have that look in my eyes that you usually only see in "the crazies". Can you say unstable?

But when it comes down to it, I like that I get so excited. Sure, I get a lot of crap for it. People saying it's weird and unnatural. I get that. But somewhere deep down... I look at these obsessions and I think:

I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment